Here are some links to other organisations who are working to reduce food waste in New Zealand.
If you have excess fruit that you would like picked and shared to those in need, contact Community Fruit Harvesting.
If you have food (even small amounts) that you would like to give to people who need it, share it via the Social Pantry.
Food Rescue Groups:
- Fair Food (West Auckland)
- KiwiHarvest (Auckland)
- Good Neighbour (Tauranga)
- Kaivolution (Hamilton)
- Nourished For Nil (Hastings)
- Just Zilch (Palmerston North)
- Kaibosh (Wellington)
- The Free Store (Wellington)
- Kiwi Community Assistance (Newlands & Porirua)
- 0800 Hungry (Christchurch)
- City Harvest (Christchurch)
- Satisfy Food Rescue (North Canterbury)
- Foodshare (Dunedin)