Sweet or Savory Orange Sauce
This sauce can be made with oranges, tangelos or lemons. It goes well with leftover pork or chicken, but would also work well with ice cream for dessert.
Don’t lose track while you’re cooking, click on an ingredient or step to tick it off so you know where you are up to.
- 1 cup of orange, tangelo or lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated rind
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
Print This Recipe
- Mix the cornflour into the juice and rind, until smooth
- Add the butter and sugars and slowly heat, stirring, until the sugar and butter melts
- Add thinly sliced pork (or chicken). Heat through, slowly.
- Serve it with rice and steamed vegetables
Search for a recipe
Commonly wasted ingredients