Microwave Citrus Curd
This easy microwave curd can be made with any sort of citrus: lemons, limes, oranges, grapefruit, mandarins or tangelos they can all be used to make this tasty curd.
Don’t lose track while you’re cooking, click on an ingredient or step to tick it off so you know where you are up to.
- 100g butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 citrus fruit, juiced
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 eggs, beaten
Print This Recipe
- Place the butter and sugar in a microwave safe bowl or jug.
- Heat in the microwave for approximately two minutes, stirring as necessary.
- Mix the juice with the cornflour then add to the butter and sugar.
- Mix well, then stir in the eggs.
- Cook in the microwave for approximately six to eight minutes on high, stirring as necessary until the curd is thick.
- If not going to eat immediately, pour the mixture into clean, sterilised jars and secure tightly with a lid.
- Store in the fridge.
Search for a recipe
Commonly wasted ingredients