Win a Mitsubishi Electric freezer in time for Christmas
This competition has now closed. Congratulations to the winner, Amy Mellor from Papamoa. Thanks to everyone who entered the competition.
Freezers are one of our greatest weapons in the fight against food waste as they significantly extend the life of food, giving us more time to eat it.
For many of us, our freezers are part of our fridges, which means they can be very small.
Having a larger freezer can allow you to store more food – such as excess produce from your garden, a couple of loaves of bread and lots of leftovers.
Love Food Hate Waste wants to make one Kiwi family’s Christmas better by giving them a brand new Mitsubishi Electric 160L Upright Freezer.
To enter the competition, visit the Love Food Hate Waste Facebook page and comment on our post to go into the draw to win a Mitsubishi Electric 160L Upright Freezer.
Competition open to New Zealand residents only. Entries close Sunday 26 November. Click here for full terms and conditions.
The Mitsubishi Electric 160L Upright Freezer is perfect for a Kiwi family – it is big enough to store your leftover turkey and ham before you head away on holiday, as well as having room for your latest catch when you get home again.
Features of the Mitsubishi Electric 160L Upright Freezer:
- Frost-free freezer function which automatically prevents ice build-up so you won’t need to manually defrost your freezer ever again.
- Modern slim line design which features a door that swings back to 90 degrees, allowing for the easy removal of drawers for cleaning.
- Transparent drawers which allow for quick and easy selection of items, minimising the amount of time spent with the door open, reducing the loss of cold air, saving energy.
- A special fast-freeze cycle to freeze items quickly, locking in freshness.
- External temperature control panel allows adjustments to be made easily without losing cool air.