No Bake Feijoa and White Chocolate Cheesecake
Make the most of feijoa season with this luxurious no bake feijoa and white chocolate cheesecake.
Don’t lose track while you’re cooking, click on an ingredient or step to tick it off so you know where you are up to.
- 250g plain biscuits
- 100g butter, melted
- 150g white chocolate, melted
- 2 teaspoons gelatine powder
- 1/3 cup just boiled water
- 250g cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 300ml fresh cream
- 1 cup feijoa flesh, finely chopped
Print This Recipe
- Line a 28cm springform tin with baking paper.
- Crush biscuits into a fine crumb. You can do this using a food processor or place the biscuits inside a resealable bag and crush with a heavy object like a rolling pin.
- Mix the butter with the crushed biscuits until it is evenly incorporated and comes together. Transfer into the tin and firmly press to make the base. Place into the refrigerator.
- Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler on a stove or in short bursts in a microwave.
- Place the gelatine into a small bowl and pour in the water, stirring quickly until it has dissolved
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese until soft, add in sugar and beat for a further 30 seconds.
- Gradually pour in the cream while beating at the same time, beat until the mixture begins to thicken then add in the white chocolate.
- Briefly beat in the gelatine into the cheesecake mixture until evenly incorporated.
- Fold in the feijoa flesh into the cheesecake mixture, and then pour the mixture into the prepared base.
- Place the cheesecake into the fridge to set for at least six hours or preferably overnight.
Search for a recipe
Commonly wasted ingredients